Air Belgium has the aircraft and technology to meet your requirements.
Our fleet of 747-8F aircraft delivers:
- More volume, thanks to four extra main deck pallet positions and three lower deck pallet positions
- Increased payload, with a maximum of over 135 tonnes
- Greater range
- Improved overall operating costs
The B747-8F is a unique and unbeatable choice for global shipments.
Air Belgium is ready to handle all your special cargo needs
- Heavy/bulky/oversized cargo
- Perishables, fresh and frozen food, flowers, and live plants
- Pharmaceuticals and other medical supplies
- Wet weight, such as liquids in waterproof containers, meat and seafood packed in ice
- High-value cargo requiring high-security services
- Dangerous goods requiring special handling, as outlined in “Technical Instructions for the Safe Transport of Dangerous Goods by Air, issued by the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO)”
- Live animals following strict adherence to the rules set in IATA Resolution 620